Rhodes Scholarship 2024 to study at the University of Oxford (Fully-funded) – Apply Now
Rhodes Scholarship 2024 to study at the University of Oxford
The Rhodes Scholarship is a life-changing opportunity to join outstanding young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford.
Rhodes Scholarship 2024 is finally open for International Students – Time is to apply to Study in UK on a Fully Funded Scholarship. Rhodes Scholarship 2024 Program offered 100 Fully Funded Scholarships (including AirFare) for Masters and Ph.D. International Students from different parts of the World every year.
These Rhodes scholarships and awards are available to pursue Masters, and Ph.D. Degree-level programs in almost all academic fields of study at the University of Oxford, UK.
Rhodes Scholarship 2024 In UK For International Students – Fully Funded
The Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest (first awarded in 1902) and perhaps the most prestigious international scholarship program, enabling outstanding young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford.
With 100 Rhodes Scholarships available per year for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford, this page will help you to make sure that you are applying for the most appropriate Rhodes Scholarship.
Rhodes Scholarships 2024 provides scholarships for International Students for a range of Masters and Ph.D. Degree courses at the University of Oxford, the UK which aims at providing academically educated young professionals from worldwide students. About 100 Rhodes Scholarships are available per year.
This scholarship funded Masters and Ph.D. international students to support their studies at Oxford University in the UK. They offer multiple degree programs for international students at university.
The University of Oxford is one of the leading and Prestigious Learning and world-class research university in the world. They are offering up to 1000 different courses per year. University is top-ranked in the world for research excellence and quality of research.
Host Country: Study in UK
Host University: Oxford University
Scholarships Offered: The Rhodes Trust provides the Rhodes Scholarships in partnership with the Second Century Founders, John McCall MacBain O.C. and The Atlantic Philanthropies, and many other generous benefactors.
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded – Cover Everything includes Airfare
No of Scholarships: 100 Scholarships in UK
Degree Level: Masters (MS/MPhil), and Ph.D. Level Degree Programs in multiple Fields.
What Are The Benefits Of The Rhodes Scholarship?
Who wants to Free Study in UK? It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study in the UK on Fully Funded Scholarships for Their Masters and Ph.D. Studies.
A fully funded Rhodes Scholarship will cover all the expenses during study at the University of Oxford. Applicants are invited to the Rhodes Scholarships Program for students of all nationalities to study in the UK.
Expenses that will cover by this program:
- Full University and College fees.
- University application fee.
- Annual stipend up to £17,310 per annum (£1,442 per month)
- Settling in allowance (£225)
- Visa Processing Fees
- Two economy class airfare to Oxford at the start and a flight back to the student’s home country.
- The scholarship is offered for two years with satisfactory academic performance and personal conduct.
- A number of research grants are also available to Rhodes Scholars, on the application, which enables Scholars to, for example, attend international conferences or conduct additional fieldwork.
What Are The Degree Programs Offered By Rhodes Scholarships?
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters & Ph.D. Degrees. They are offering up to 1000 different courses per year. University is top-ranked in the world for research excellence and quality of research
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Rhodes Scholarships?
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of the Rhodes Scholarship 2024 for their study in UK.
- EAST AFRICA
- Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- HONG KONG
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN
- Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- NEW ZEALAND
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTHERN AFRICA
- Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- UNITED STATES
- WEST AFRICA
- Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
- Citizenship of eligible country by Rhodes Countries.
- Students should have an Undergraduate 16 Years Bachelors Degree.
- Eligibility criteria for Rhodes Scholarship are different for each Country Student.
Required Documents for Rhodes Scholarship:
Eligibility criteria for the Rhodes Scholarship are different for each Country Student. Students have to check and fill the form accordingly.
What Is Application Deadline For Rhodes Scholarship 2024?
The Deadline to apply for the Rhodes Scholarship 2024 for International Students is different for each country. Please check your country and check the deadline.
How To Apply For Rhodes Scholarship?
Students have to apply online through the given link below of the official website, please follow the instruction, select your country, and start the application process and submit your online application.